Benign Cartilage Tumors of Bone - NEW!

More
6 years 3 months ago #32576 by jamescwittig
Dear Residents and students,

This is an update of my previous posts. I have added two new lectures on benign cartilage tumors of bone and malignant cartilage tumors!

This is a blurb about myself:
My name is Dr. James C. Wittig and I am an Orthopedic Oncologist and Sarcoma Surgeon who specializes in Limb Sparing Surgery for pediatric and adult bone and soft tissue sarcomas. I also perform surgery for benign bone and soft tissue tumors, pathological fractures, and metastatic cancers. I regularly teaches orthopedic surgery residents about the radiological and pathological diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal tumors.

I have recently created an online orthopedic oncology and pathology course on youtube. Here we describe the clinical, radiographic, and pathologic correlation of musculoskeletal tumors. Currently there are 6 lectures on youtube. Please take a look at the lectures and share the link to your colleagues if you find it useful. The link is below. Please see my website regarding questions at www.TumorSurgery.org

In 2007, I won Teacher of the Year award for outstanding leadership, guidance and selfless dedication to the Residents of the NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases Department of Orthopedic Surgery. I was also recently named one of the top 13 Orthopedic Oncologists in the United States.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: christianOrthoDoc