Online Orthopedic Oncology and Pathology Course

More
6 years 3 months ago #32557 by jamescwittig
Dear Residents and students,

My name is Dr. James C. Wittig and I am an Orthopedic Oncologist and Sarcoma Surgeon who specializes in Limb Sparing Surgery for pediatric and adult bone and soft tissue sarcomas. I also perform surgery for benign bone and soft tissue tumors, pathological fractures, and metastatic cancers. I regularly teaches orthopedic surgery residents about the radiological and pathological diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal tumors. In 2007, I won Teacher of the Year award for outstanding leadership, guidance and selfless dedication to the Residents of the NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases Department of Orthopedic Surgery. I was also recently named one of the top 13 Orthopedic Oncologists in the United States.

I have recently created an online orthopedic oncology and pathology course on youtube. Here we describe the clinical, radiographic, and pathologic correlation of musculoskeletal tumors. Currently there are 4 lectures on youtube. Please take a look at the lectures and share the link to your colleagues if you find it useful. The link is below. Please see my website regarding questions at www.TumorSurgery.org

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: christianOrthoDoc