Ortho Match 2015 Spreadsheet

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #32703 by OrthoMate
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by OrthoMate. Reason: duplicate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #32704 by OrthoMate
When people are listing their # of publications/presentations on ERAS (ie. 20, 30, 40), does that include listing one project presented at multiple meetings? Is that cool to do? Or is that ~20 different projects with 1 presentation/1 publication each?

More
6 years 7 months ago #32705 by bonetrauma2
Spreadsheet looks good, thanks for putting it together.

The only thought I have would be to add a column of whether the applicant did a research year or not like in last years sheet. I think it helps inform people with lower scores looking at this sheet at whether their score is only competitive with a research year or whether people are matching with low scores without a research year. Just a thought.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #32706 by orthospreadsheet

bonetrauma2 wrote: Spreadsheet looks good, thanks for putting it together.

The only thought I have would be to add a column of whether the applicant did a research year or not like in last years sheet. I think it helps inform people with lower scores looking at this sheet at whether their score is only competitive with a research year or whether people are matching with low scores without a research year. Just a thought.

thanks for the suggestion! This was simple enough so I went ahead and added it in. The problem is getting the people that already placed their data to go back and change it lol
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by orthospreadsheet.

More
6 years 6 months ago #32729 by blaqmamba
Rather than make a new spreadsheet every year, it would be a great idea to just keep one running list that can accumulate data. It could be divided by years, but I think the pooled data would be interesting to look at

Moderators: christianOrthoDoc