University of Virginia Foot & Ankle Fellowship Program

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #38914 by Dedicated2ortho
I would like to post this review on the University of Virginia (UVA) Foot & Ankle Fellowship Program.

I have recently graduated as 2020-2021 Foot & Ankle Fellow from UVA completing 375 cases. Beyond the high volume, I would like to underline that I was allowed to perform majority of those surgeries as the primary surgeon.

Dr. Cooper (Program Director), Dr. Park and Dr. Perumal are the teaching faculty. All three are very pleasant, helpful and personable. 

Program is very flexible in terms of fellow’s interests. Typically one or two days spent in clinic and at least 3 days (sometimes even all 5 days of the week) in the OR. Fellow never competes with any other trainee and always had the educational priority. 

Nurses and administrative staff are so very friendly and eager to help. Chairman Dr. Chhabra welcomes all fellows warmly and shows personal interest.

In terms of research, ample amount of ongoing projects for the fellow to be involved with tremendous support from the research team. 

I wholeheartedly thank to UVA Foot & Ankle Fellowship Program for the pleasant year that prepared me thoroughly to practice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: christianOrthoDoc