Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Orthopedic Audio Review Lectures

Orthopedic Audio Review Lectures 1 year 4 weeks ago #34203

Hello Everyone,

We've established a new orthopedic surgery audio review lecture series that many of you should find quite useful when studying for your boards or the in-training examination. The lectures are based upon several of the current comprehensive review sources and past testable material. Each lecture focuses on the key testable topics within each subspecialty while remaining comprehensive in scope.
Currently, 25 of the 40 hours of lecture material are uploaded with the remaining lectures slated to be released over the next few weeks. These lectures aim to provide a nice supplement to your reading and practice questions and can be listened to while at the gym or during your commute. More information on the lecture series can be found at cornerstonecourses.com
We hope you enjoy the course and look forward to your feedback. Good luck on your exams and training.

The Cornerstone Courses Team
cornerstonecourses.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Orthopedic Audio Review Lectures 8 months 1 week ago #34354

Cornerstone Courses would like to proudly announce that starting today access to the MSK Review Course is now available free of charge. This would not have been possible if not for the loyalty of our early subscribers and contributors. Several changes will be coming to the site in the coming months and we hope you will find them beneficial to your overall learning experience. We hope that you continue to find the site to be a convenient and valuable source for orthopedic surgery review.

Regards,
The Cornerstone Courses Team

Orthopedic Audio Review Lectures 1 month 4 days ago #35517

• DrO
I just came across this source and want to use in the 25 min commutes I have to and fro.

Any residents tried out?
I listened to the lectures. It is available free of cost in the website. They sound good!

Orthopedic Audio Review Lectures 2 weeks 4 days ago #35534

I have been listening to them during my commute. These are terrific.
Moderators: christian, OrthoDoc