IPE Study for Residents - Win a $150 Gift Card

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #34091 by lahprd@gmail.com
I am a doctoral student at Northcentral University. As part of my doctoral dissertation, I am conducting a study to assess collaboration competency in physician trainees who have participated in interprofessional education compared to those who have not. You must be a physician-resident trainee to participate in the research. The study is for research purposes only.

The study will require you to fill out a two-part questionnaire of 20 items through a web link which should take about 15 minutes. The questions will focus on aspects of collaborative competency. The link to the study can be found here:

Physician Trainee Collaborative Competency after Exposure to Interprofessional Education .

Once you have met the screening criteria, you will be taken to the informed consent where you need to consent or you will exit the research. Respondents that participate in the survey will remain anonymous. The survey will be valid to about April 10, 2016.

At the end of the survey, you can give your information if you wish to be entered in a drawing to win a $150 Amazon gift card. Your information and survey responses will be entered into separate data bases so answers from the research will not be linked to your information. This will allow your responses to the research to remain anonymous.

If you have any questions about the research, please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 630-640-7735. Dr. Deborah Circo is my dissertation chair and supervising faculty. She can be reached via email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I appreciate and value your responses. Thank you in advance for your participation.

Regards,
Lori Porter
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by christian. Reason: Fixed survey link

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: christianOrthoDoc