Extra Income Opportunity for Ortho Resident/Fellow

• fmmd
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #31744 by fmmd
Hi everyone,

My name is Dave Schub, and I'm currently a sports fellow out in Los Angeles. During this year I became part of a new medically related start-up company, and I wanted to reach out to the orthogate community about an opportunity that I think some of you may be interested in.

We are currently looking for an orthopaedic resident or fellow who is interested in making some extra income by writing up short scripts (usually 1-3 typed pages) for informational medical videos on various orthopaedic topics. These videos will be directed at the general public, so they don't have to overly complex. Preferably, you would have at least some sort of writing background, but we are open to all comers. You will be working alongside a professional screenwriter to help with the final product.

Message me if you are interested and I'll let you know the details.

Hope to hear from some of you...

-Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #25510 by
Dave, this is Creso. I am an orthopedic fellow and I am interested. If you still need this help/service please contact me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thanks

• Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #25514 by
Hi Dave,
I am interested. i can be reached at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

• Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #25515 by
Hello Dave,
I am interested. Please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
6 years 7 months ago #32234 by orthopaedicianamit
Replied by orthopaedicianamit on topic I am available
Please do let me know i have time and expertise to

please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Moderators: christianOrthoDoc