Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Interview invites

16 years 2 months ago #26205

• orthofixation
I just found out today that the lady who coordinates ERAS at my school will be out of town from 9/1-9/8. So she won't be sending applications to the ERAS post office until 9/8. It's pretty lame, especially because she's the only trained to do it.

What I was wondering was if anyone in years past got interviews that early and quickly after submitting their materials such that it's going to be a disadvantage to me (and my classmates) who are amping to get their stuff in for the 9/2 kickoff. Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

i got one of the 16 years 2 months ago #3242

i got one of the early invites from mayo during my year and that e-mail didn't come through until about october 10th. i had my info in by october 1st. just remember that most of your interview invites won't start arriving until mid november. my last invite was sent in mid january. you have got a long time yet before you even hear a whisper!

My earliest interview offer was 16 years 2 months ago #3244

My earliest interview offer was from Albert Einstein Montefiore in NY. I think I got the offer in mid or third wk of Sept and had the interview in mid Oct. The rest started in early Nov. I don't think it should be a big issue to get the app in on Sept 9th. Good luck...
Moderators: christian, OrthoDoc