Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: big month for interviews?

16 years 7 months ago #26041

• noskis
just wanted to pick the brains of those that interviewed a few months back.......when did people tend to have more interviews, december or january? i'm trying to schedule my "interview month" for 4th year and want to know where i'll get the most use out of it. thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

some december, mostly january 16 years 7 months ago #2682

some december, mostly january

Most - January Some - December Few 16 years 7 months ago #2683

Most - January
Some - December
Few - February

I took Jan. off and 16 years 7 months ago #2684

I took Jan. off and did a very easy elective in December. The majority of interviews were in January. Good luck! :roll smile: :roll smile:

Mostly in January. Did an 16 years 7 months ago #2685

Mostly in January. Did an easy elective in December so I could travel. Some places do late November too (so you might not want to schedule anything too time consuming that month).

As earlier said, the big 16 years 7 months ago #2686

As earlier said, the big interview months are Dec and Jan ( I had equal numbers in each month). Make sure that whatever you do in Febuary and November, you can take off a day or two because a few programs interview then. I took January off and did an outpt medicine in December. I would recommend taking both off if possible or make sure whatever you do you'll be able to miss up to half the month. Don't get screwed and end up missing interviews because of 4th year electives, you'll be kicking your own ass if you're in that boat.

Good luck to all next week- Just 3 1/2 days until D-day. I know I have my fingers crossed. :pimp:
  • Page:
Moderators: christian, OrthoDoc