Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Kalamazoo Interview Experience

16 years 10 months ago #31010

• bigpiece
Hey NrvPmp, did you have any comments about the above or do we need to start weening you off of the wild flowers. :roll smile:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There was some info on 16 years 10 months ago #1982

There was some info on the Kalamazoo interview, but it has dissappeared. Hmm.....

Try again.

Bueller...Bueller...NrvPmp...N​rvPmp... just think PG-13 for our 16 years 10 months ago #1990

• bigpiece
Bueller...Bueller...NrvPmp...NrvPmp...

just think PG-13 for our sensitive ears

hey losers, i had posted info 16 years 9 months ago #2000

hey losers,

i had posted info but got erased, unfortunately unlike you super-studs, i haven't had a chance to check the site in a few days....here's what i posted earlier tools:

very benign process, totally in recruit mode, too bad other programs aren't the same way with putting us up in a hotel, food taken' care of...fancy schmancy dinner with residents and their wives and your significant others (although if you guys have sig. others, please forward them my sorrow and regret). 5 interviews about 10-15 mins each, i wasn't asked anything difficult, usual stuff like why other...one interviewer likes to ask stuff right off of your cv and personal statement. it was nice that they had actually known about us before sitting down with us in the interview room...they operate a TON, home call 2-5, but usally pretty busy...great fellowships especially recently. the annual christmas party was the past weekend, so we went to one of resident's home and had a few drinks and mingled....small group, so everyone kinda knew each other and attds and reses on a first name basis...top-notch place.

now if the tools can either stop checkin' this site or stop jackin' off, have a beer and chillllllllllll....especially you numbnutz with 38 interviews
Moderators: christian, OrthoDoc