Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: interviews

15 years 11 months ago #26271

• bmartine
looking for some insight. Maybe I am getting nervous too early but I just need someone to tell me that I guess. I attend Indiana university school of med, AOA, 246 step 1 good letters yadayadayada. Anyway I am applying to alot of west coast schools and I hear its hard to get interviews if you haven't rotated there. Anyway, my question is should I be worried if I haven't started getting interview invites?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

it's still a bit early 15 years 11 months ago #3503

it's still a bit early to be worried and dean's letters haven't been sent out yet. most invites are typically sent mid to late Nov. your credentials look good so just relax, hang in there, and enjoy the rest of your 4th year. good luck

Short answer is no, don't 15 years 11 months ago #3504

Short answer is no, don't worrry

I Pm'd you the long answer, just b/c it's way too long to post here

Back to my playstation, then off to Rheum clinic for 2 hours, and then back to the playstation...4th year is the best ever

Hey bmartine, I'm in the 15 years 11 months ago #3505

Hey bmartine, I'm in the same boat. (similair qualifications), anyway only thing i have heard is I am on a "wait list" from Indiana on 10/27....on top of the intimidation arn't they?

Anyway, don't worry...

I agree with podling. You 15 years 11 months ago #3506

I agree with podling. You sound like you have a great file and it's too early to start worrying. You'll probably end up getting a lot of invites later and then we'll have to hear you complain about too many interviews to schedule and juggle around. Seriously, enjoy your fourth year.

All I know about west coast schools is that it's hard to get in if you're not already out there. Anyone have any feedback about west coast schools? bmartine make sure you apply to as many schools that are not in the west coast.

what about 220 step 1 15 years 11 months ago #3507

what about 220 step 1 and avg grades, will i still get the magic 10 interviews? i heard that 220s is the avg applicant, what do you guys think?
  • Page:
Moderators: christian, OrthoDoc