Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Henry Ford Hospital

15 years 11 months ago #26270

• wrisberg44
December 9th and January 7th are still open for interviews at Henry Ford with more details pending.

Good luck to everyone.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

can any body tell me 15 years 11 months ago #3520

can any body tell me about the henry ford hospital residency programme .
the website does not tell much
how is the operating case load for residents

Got this interview notice today 15 years 11 months ago #3529

Got this interview notice today (even though date and time on email was yesterday morning)... for some reason my school's email server must be slow. Anyways... called as soon as I got the email today but all spots were already filled. Kinda disappointed as this was my first interview notice and the program seems really desirable. Any words of advice or thoughts?

Confused 15 years 11 months ago #3530

I'm confused. Do they invite more people than they have interview spots? That is crazy. First come first served shouldn't be the way they interview for ortho. Anyone able to shed some light on this for me (3rd year scared even more now)?

If this is the case it looks like I'll be camping out at my computer for a few months next year.

That seems to be the 15 years 11 months ago #3531

That seems to be the case. One of the resident's at my school yesterday told me to check my email hour by hour once interview's roll around because they frequently fill up quick. The email from HF said exactly that... limited spots so reply quick!

It is true that some 15 years 11 months ago #3532

It is true that some programs do send out more invites than they have interview slots. If you do not get in on the first try don't panic ask to be placed on a wait list and leave a pager or some way they can contact you and you will be able to reply quickly. These early invites always fill quickly but as conflicts develop people frequently drop out. Especially by the time jan 7th rolls around more spots should open up. Also if it is a program you are very interested in follow up with the coordinator every couple of weeks. Good luck!
  • Page:
Moderators: christian, OrthoDoc