- Written by email@example.com (Megan Wood)
- Category: Industry News
Here are five notes:
1. The FDA cleared the G-Arm B6 Duo, which is a next-generation G-Arm featuring axial tilt and enhanced table access.
2. The surgical imaging technology is intended for orthopedic, spine and neurosurgeons as well as pain physicians.
3. The G-Arm B6 Duo is designed to boost accuracy as well as cut time, infection and radiation.
4. The technology utilizes two X-ray beans asynchronously, offering bilateral video and images.
5. The G-Arm features X-Beam technology and iC-Clear algorithms.
Submit Community Content
If you have orthopedic information that you would like to share with the Orthogate Community, please register/login and submit your news, event, job, article, case or workshop from the Submit Content menu under the My Account area. Learn more!