- Written by firstname.lastname@example.org (Megan Wood)
- Category: Industry News
Here are five things to know:
1. The University of New Mexico Hospital is the state's sole Level 1 trauma center.
2. Jeremy Lewis, MD, an assistant neurosurgery professor, will serve as principal investigator.
3. Dr. Lewis completed his complex cranial and skull base surgery fellowship at University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas.
4. The University of New Mexico Hospital joins 29 other clinical sites participating in the INSPIRE study.
5. The INSPIRE study tests the Neuro-Spinal Scaffold's efficacy and safety for complete thoracic AIS A spinal cord injury.
Submit Community Content
If you have orthopedic information that you would like to share with the Orthogate Community, please register/login and submit your news, event, job, article, case or workshop from the Submit Content menu under the My Account area. Learn more!