Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Supplemental Video Application Invite?

Supplemental Video Application Invite? 2 years 10 months ago #34396

Hey there! Thanks to everyone for this information.

Is the University of Florida video interview for the Gainesville program, Jacksonville program, or both? Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Supplemental Video Application Invite? 2 years 10 months ago #34399

• nr23
  • Intern
  • Thank you received: 1
Gainesville, I believe.

Supplemental Video Application Invite? 2 years 10 months ago #34400

• chimper
Like nr23, I got program specific invitations for Northwestern, Baylor and UF...although I didn't apply to UF through ERAS (and yes, it's Gainesville)...I think these are just part of the application process, not an indication of an interview invitation.

Can also confirm the program specific questions are a 1 week deadline from completing the common video questions.

Chill about the questions - they're things you could already anticipate / ideally answer like why would you be interested in their program (just spend a few minutes looking into them or if you have friends that go there, talk to them)

Supplemental Video Application Invite? 2 years 10 months ago #34401

• bladerunner101
  • Junior
  • Thank you received: 13
I just put my name in and it gave me 7 days instead of 3 to complete the interview. Is that just me or did they change/extend the deadline? Kind of confused because I don't want to do it in 4 days and find out that the link expired.

Supplemental Video Application Invite? 2 years 10 months ago #34402

I only got 3 days from when I signed up. You'll continue to get email reminders almost everyday telling you to complete it with the deadline in the bottom of the email, so I guess you just have to trust the deadline stated or just pump it out.

Supplemental Video Application Invite? 2 years 10 months ago #34405

One aspect I dont completely understand is that people are getting the initial video invite(s) and then offers to complete program-specific questions from different programs. Idk what to make of this.

I received the initial invite from Loyola. After completing the general video questions, the following day I received a notification from Harvard, UF, Northwestern, Greenville. and Baylor to complete their program speficic questions.

Does anyone know if this has any indication of their interest in you as an applicant?
Moderators: christian, OrthoDoc