Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Where are your interviews?

Cool-headed, can I ask you 16 years 10 months ago #1542

Cool-headed, can I ask you how many places you applied to?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Guys and gals, Carolinas. They have 16 years 10 months ago #1547

Guys and gals,

Carolinas. They have dates in December and in January. Has anybody been offered a January date? Need to know if they are still going to be offering interviews for those dates so my significant other can cancel or keep her interview there. It would be very high on my list and would risk losing her other interview if it is still an option for me. I wish all these programs would just give us the friggin courtesy of telling us no thanks when they were done offering. I hate hanging by a thread.

Bigpiece, I haven't heard a 16 years 10 months ago #1548

Bigpiece,

I haven't heard a word from them, but I think it would be safe to call and explain the situation. Maybe they would let you know where you stand if they knew it was affecting another person and another program in their system. Make sure to let us know if you find out that they are still inviting people :tongue:

WSU UIC Allegheny Kalamazoo MCOhio 16 years 10 months ago #1573

WSU UIC Allegheny Kalamazoo MCOhio UTMB McLaren IU
Step1 230s Step2 Nada
Avg Med School
No AOA
Some Research Nothing Spectacular
Weak Applicant
I'm probably whining here and sound annoying...I've got 8 interviews but have been rejected from 15....5 over e-mail and the rest by calling and finding out that "all interview spots have been filled" Wondering if anyone is worse off than me....sounds like most of y'all are faring better and are cream of the crop

Gonads, I have only received 16 years 10 months ago #1574

Gonads, I have only received e-mail rejections from four so far, but I haven't had the balls to start calling programs to see if spots are filled yet. What places told you that their spots are filled?

Gonads, How many places did you 16 years 10 months ago #1575

Gonads,

How many places did you apply to? You seem like a strong candidate. Everyone on this forum say that 230's will more than likely match you. Were you high 230's or low?
Moderators: christian, OrthoDoc