Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Henry Ford Hospital

I received an email from 15 years 11 months ago #3533

I received an email from HF today saying I was confirmed for an interview on Dec.9. However, I was never sent an email offering me an interview. I later today received an email stating that the email I received was an error, and that I was never offered an interview, and I will not be interviewed. This rollercoaster of emotions is more than disappointing; and a simple "sorry" from HF really isn't acceptable. They flat out should not be making mistakes where they give you the impression they are interviewing you, and then tell you they really aren't....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

interview fix 15 years 11 months ago #3535

i got a mail from henry ford that they have confirmed my interview date on dec 9
actually i did not call them and the offer for interview and the mail confirming the date came one after other .
i am confused whether i got the interview or i need to call them .
do they still have interview positions.

to phillyortho 15 years 11 months ago #3536

hi
i think i was checking my mail regularly and surprise that i have two mails dated one day before from henry ford.
i remmember checking my mail in the night and in the morning again.
and does the cofirmation of interview offer really stand , after reading all these posts about extra calls then the available interview slots
  • Page:
Moderators: christian, OrthoDoc