Rockwood and Green's Fractures in Adults; OKU 9

• orthores12
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #29552 by orthores12
1. rockwood and Green's Fractures in Adults, Vol. I and II

HI EVERYONE! I'M SELLING THE LATEST EDITION OF ROCKWOOD AND GREEN'S BECAUSE I'M STARTING TO DO INTERVIEWS FOR ORTHO FELLOWSHIPS AND AM STRAPPED FOR CASH..........THE BOOK IS PRISTINE WITH NO UNDERLINING OR HIGHLIGHTING AND THE DUST COVERS ARE STILL INTACT.........This is really the only book you need to conquer your trauma rotations during your junior years and is a great resource for any med student that wants to pursue ortho and really do well on case preparations/writeups.......... Ships within 24 hours with delivery confirmation and I will throw in FREE standard shipping as an added incentive!

***ASKING $150 SHIPPED via priority mail.

2. Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 9 (v. 9) PAPERBACK

**brand new. the ONLY resource for OITE. Great resource for ABOS part I. ships within 24 hours with delivery confirmation.

Product Description
"OKU 9" presents the best of the entire body of orthopaedic literature in a substantial, yet highly accessible format. Hundreds of world-renowned orthopaedic surgeons selected, reviewed, and condensed a vast amount of core knowledge and new developments from 2004-2006 into a concentrated digest for your convenience. Organized to give you fast access to answers and information in any setting, "OKU 9" is your best single source to expand your clinical knowledge and help you prepare for certification or Maintenance of Certification.

**ASKING $175 SHIPPED via priority mail. (Amazon.com lsit price is $224.10)

****Payment accepted through paypal. You do not have to have a paypal account to do this--I will send you an invoice that contains directions on what to do.thanks!
mh

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #19068 by
Replied by on topic Take $100
If you'll take $100 for both, I'll take the Miller and OKU 9. Best I can do.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: christianOrthoDoc