BRAND NEW GREEN'S - CHEAP! Incoming Interns Take a Look!!!

• orthohelp
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #29344 by orthohelp
I have a brand new (still in shrink wrap) Green's Hand Surgery Text. IT is the fifth and most recent edition. The definitive hand text, and a must have for anyone going into hand.

Incoming interns, if you think hand is where it's at for you, buy this now and have it as a reference for your whole residency.

I looked on amazon, the cheapest I could find it new was for $429 from one seller, the rest were all over $500. Check it out here:

www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new

I am willing to sell for $335, shipping included. First one to PM me gets it, payment will be via paypal. Lemme know, first come, first serve!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #15426 by
Replied by on topic Just FYI (and not to
Just FYI (and not to rain on your post, because it is still a good deal), a new edition of Green's is coming out in the near future. Not sure when, but I know one of my attendings is finishing the revision on his chapter for the new edition.

• orthohelp
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #15439 by orthohelp
Replied by orthohelp on topic update
I have been working on a section of a chapter for the new edition with one of my attendings as well. It seems that it will realistically be at LEAST 1.5 years until the book is actually out.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #17236 by
Replied by on topic Re: update

I have been working on a section of a chapter for the new edition with one of my attendings as well. It seems that it will realistically be at LEAST 1.5 years until the book is actually out.

I had a local bookstore call the publishers and a new edition is supposed to be coming out in march (or may, I can't remember) 2010.

Moderators: christianOrthoDoc