- Written by Zeev Kain
- Category: Meetings
This conference has general sessions and 3 parallel tracks that will focus on: rules of bundle payments, MACRA, MIPS; how operationally to build a clinical bundle care model; how to clinically manage patients of these models in the most optimal way.
The biggest names in orthopedics are coming together on January 21-22, 2017 in Newport Beach, California at the Interdisciplinary Conference on Orthopedic Value-Based Care.
The speaker lineup is amazing, including 22 nationally-renown multidisciplinary faculty:
- Orthopedic leaders from big names like Hospital for Special Surgery and Rothman Institute
- Dr. Kevin J. Bozic, orthopedic surgeon and thought leader
- Dr. Zeev Kain, anesthesiologist and Perioperative Surgical Home-Enhanced Recovery expert
- Colleen Walsh, orthopedic nurse and President of NAON
- Academic Medical Centers like HSS, NYU Langone, HSS, Rothman Institute, Cornell, University of Miami Hospital, UC-Irvine, Medical College of Wisconsin plus many more!
"This conference is a great opportunity to move the field forward with an impressive group of committed innovators. My session will discuss how we as a clinical community can lead a successful transition to value in healthcare. I'm looking forward to a great meeting!"
- Dr. Kevin Bozic
Hope to see you at the beach in January!
Zeev Kain MD & Kevin Bozic MD
P.S. This conference is designed to support team attendance, and will provide 16.5 credits of Duke continuing education for nurses and physicians, while offering 3 different tracks for clinicians, administrators, and perioperative managers! You may want to consider the benefits of having more than one member of your ortho program attend.
Submit Community Content
If you have orthopedic information that you would like to share with the Orthogate Community, please register/login and submit your news, event, job, article, case or workshop from the Submit Content menu under the My Account area. Learn more!